IT Project Manager
- Responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion.
- To ensure the project is processed as planned and to be delivered on time.
- Monitor and report on project progress by using existing available tools (eg. WPS) and continue to look for better project management / monitoring tools and make best use of it.
- Attending project meetings with clients and being involved in the development of Business Requirement Document (BRD), process flows, wireframes and other processes deemed necessary for the success of a project.
- Collaborate with all necessary departments and/or personnel including but not limited to tech team, design team, sales & marketing team to ensure that all human resources are aligned in the development of a project.
- Ensure that the project development is within the allocated budget and report to management if a project is expected to exceed its budget and always have a backup plan to mitigate such risk.
- Prepare project efficiency report including project timeline and budgetary projection versus actual data.
- Oversee the overall human resources in the company and make necessary adjustments to make the best use of the resources in the most efficient manner.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree or equivalent
- 3 years and above of working experience in the IT industry is required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of project management, cross-functional communication skills, analytic skills, complex problem-solving skills is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills to help explain complex and technical aspects simply.
- Strong customer relationship
- Mature, self-motivated, proactive, aggressive, and independent.