We are looking for an experienced marketer with a keen eye for detail who will enjoy producing exciting campaigns for the brand!
- Assist in developing and executing various marketing promotions and events to suit business development in accordance with corporate objectives and directions.
- Conduct Competitor and Customer research and analysis
- Monitor and manage marketing plans, project plans, timeline & milestones, work hours, budget & expenditures.
- Implement marketing plans across different channels including both print and digital.
- Support the production of communication tools e.g., press release, brochures, event materials, promotional videos, etc.
- Support sales & marketing research activities to generate sales leads
- Manage digital and online platforms such as Business Facebook, Google Ads, Google Analytics, CRM system (HubSpot, etc.)
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring websites and social media contents are always relevant and up to date against the brand and digital guidelines.
- Assist with online marketing campaigns including email marketing, newsletter, and social media.
- Undertake project tasks as assigned and provide administrative support as needed.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Organize, attend, and participate in relevant meetings; document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings; provide solutions where applicable for project risks and issues.
- Prepare necessary materials for presentations and meetings.
- Manage & update daily workflow and WIP for all stages of assigned projects.
- Analyze and suggest necessary updates for the website and social channels for better marketing performance.
- Coordinate with developers, designers, and other internal and external teams to ensure the website, online requests and projects run smoothly and meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Practical knowledge in online/digital marketing (Advertising, SEO, etc.) and e-Commerce. At least 6 months’ experience working within the role of Digital Marketing Executive, Account Manager
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power point Website platform: WordPress
- Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator: Basic design & artwork skill
- Punctual: On time Responsible/ excellent work ethnic
- Efficient and hardworking